Hours: part-time, 24 hours per week
Salary: £18,500 - £21,500 pro rata
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: Midnight on Sunday 1 October
We’re looking for a dedicated and flexible administrator to join our Legacy Administration team.
About the role
The Legacy Administrator role is crucial in supporting the Legacy Administration Manager and the Legacy Officer within the wider Fundraising Operations team with the purpose of optimising gifts left in Wills to Arthritis Research UK.
Currently around half of our research is funded by people who remember Arthritis Research UK in their Will, so it is vital that we have the necessary skills and capability to ensure the potential of these special gifts are maximised through effective administration.
As a Legacy Administrator you’ll:
- Communicate effectively
- Have efficient time and diary management
- Be flexible in approach to challenging issues
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Come with empathy, patience and understanding
- Speak compassionately and sensitively to bereaved families
- Work in an environment processing large volumes of data (both paper and electronic)
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office
How to apply
To apply please submit:
- a concise, up-to-date CV
- and a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the job description and person specification
- Please include where you’ve seen this role advertised
Email your completed application by midnight Sunday 1 October. Further details can be found on our website when you click apply.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 12 October at our Chesterfield office.
Arthritis Research UK is the charity dedicated to stopping the devastating impact that arthritis has on people’s lives.
Our long-term commitment is prevention, developing a cure, and transforming the lives of those with arthritis.
We fund research into new treatments to end the pain of arthritis, and provide information on living well with arthritis.
Read more about the organisation and our benefits on our website.
Promoting Equality in the workplace
Arthritis Research is a Registered Charity No: 207711 and in Scotland No. SC041156