Executive Assistant (EA)
My client, a global well-known humanitarian charity, is looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) in to their new London office, supporting the Managing Director. Please note this is a temporary role that could lead to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
- Scheduling the MD's appointments and maintaining the calendar. Anticipating the MD's needs for various commitments and preparing accordingly.
- Managing relationships on behalf of the MD in a thoughtful, responsive and timely manner.
- Handling logistics for all internal and external meetings and events, including arranging travel, accommodations, facilities and meals, as necessary.
- Ensuring the MD has all necessary briefings and materials well in advance of meetings and events. Coordinating material delivery when necessary.
- Handling administrative duties including phones, typing, document preparation, editing and review.
- Preparing the MD's expense reports.
- Acting as administrative liaison to the rest of the charity.
- Supporting other staff members as needed and as the team grows.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience as an EA/PA supporting to senior level including MD. You be a confident communicator, dealing with different and demanding stakeholders. Ideally you will have international experience including diary management, travel arrangements and dealing with different time zones. You will be immediately available and able to commit to the full duration of the assignment.
Please note, a full job description will be presented to shortlisted candidates at time of registration with Prospectus