Head of Fundraising and Communications
My client is an environmental organisation who are working towards a sustainable future for wildlife and people. As part of this role you will sit on the Senior Leadership Team and collectively management of the organisation and help guide the future development.
The Head of Fundraising and Communications will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a Fundraising, Marketing and Communication plan.
- Increasing membership numbers.
- Developing annual work programmes with clear targets and milestones.
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Ensuring that a culture of excellence in customer care and the promotion of a donor centred view is
- Leading and coordinating all Fundraising activities.
- Planing and managing key project campaigns.
- Ensuring the organisation continues to recruit and engage new corporate members and develop current ones.
The Head of Fundraising and Communications will need:
- Preferably educated to degree level or have proven substantial relevant experience.
- A background in successfully delivering Fundraising Strategy.
- A background in managing excellent long term supporter relationships including reporting back/donor care.
- A background in developing and successfully delivering external communications strategy and campaigns.
- A background in successfully leading and motivating a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer care skills.
You will be:
- An influencer.
- A strategic thinker.
- Self motivated.
- Politically aware.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits