We are currently working with a leading health research charity based in London who are seeking to recruit a talented Fundraising Manager to join their small, dynamic team and develop their income from trusts and foundations.
* To develop and grow income from trusts and foundations both UK and US, leading and drafting applications and managing relationships
* To work alongside the Corporate partnerships and Events manager and Head of Development to grow income for the trust
* Producing compelling and convincing funding bids and proposals.
* Develop a portfolio of Trusts and Foundations and their key contacts.
* Develop and design briefings and presentations regarding potential projects
* Work with clients and stakeholders to ensure that the outcomes of funding agreements are clearly defined.
Key Skills required:
* Small charity experience
* Innovative approach to fundraising
* Experience of developing an income line from scratch
* Significant experience of trusts and foundations fundraising including experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
* Project management
* Good with budgets
* Reliable/good at hitting deadlines; organisational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to use initiative; problem-solving skills and diplomacy
This is a very exciting time to join an amazing charity. If you are interested in the sound of this position, please do get in contact. If you know of anyone within your network who may suit the role please pass my details onto them.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Fundraising Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly