Trust Manager (Maternity Cover)
Are you a first class relationship builder who can spot opportunities for synergy and navigate trust relationships to success?
WaterAid is looking for an exceptional Trust Manager (Maternity Cover), to help deliver transformational change in trust and foundation partnerships. You’ll be an integral member of WaterAid’s talented and dedicated trusts team of three, reaching out to influential foundations and stewarding WaterAid’s valuable trust relationships. You will do all this with one key goal in mind: to bring clean water and toilets to communities around the world, ending the water crisis within a generation. This role is ambitious and rewarding, if your skills and positivity match what we are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you.
Working with us, you will have access to a wide range of benefits including flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
This is a full time, fixed contract maternity cover, starting 1 November 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Interviews will take place on 4 October 2017.
In order to apply you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- International Development Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Major Donor/ Gifts Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Trusts & Foundations Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)