Do you have the skills to plan and bring great minds together?
We’re looking for a focused, resilient planner and scheduler to arrange delivery of skills events in support of our world-class careers service.
Could you help our students realise their potential?
Our Career Centre works to inspire, empower and support LBS students and alumni to achieve their career goals. As our Skills Development Events Manager you’ll arrange the delivery of skills events that complement all our part-time and full-time degree programmes. You’ll also help with the planning and management of the annual skills events calendar, coordinating support from students, programme leaders and external suppliers. With persistence and scrupulous attention to detail, you’ll deliver a great experience to students by:
- Planning, organising and arranging delivery of careers skills workshops, individual sessions and large group events
- Working with service providers and colleagues to meet space, AV, and other technical and logistical requirements
- Building strong relationships with programme leads to understand their needs
- Acting as primary point of contact for all staff and student enquiries
- Gathering and collating all relevant feedback from events
- Creating and editing content for the intranet and the Smart Focus system
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll deliver outstanding events that make a positive impact on the aspirations and achievements of LBS students.
What we’re looking for
- Degree-level education
- Some events management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good at relationship-building
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
To apply – or to find out more about the Events Manager role – please click the apply button.