Senior Direct Marketing Officer
I am currently working alongside a leading London based Environmental charity as they recruit for a Senior Direct Marketing Officer
Specifically, the organisation are looking for an experienced fundraiser to help develop and manage a new supporter acquisition programme as well as delivering a new legacy marketing programme.
To be successful, you will need to have a proven track record in developing and managing programmes in these areas of focus and relish the challenge of working across a diverse portfolio. You will also be a strong project manager, experienced in planning and delivering effective direct marketing campaigns across a range of channels including digital and social media.
* Work with Director and Head of team to develop new messaging, offers and activities to acquire new supporters
* Analyse and manage data to ensure the right targets or potential new audiences are selected for any acquisition, development or income generation campaigns
* Develop and manage the new legacy marketing and stewardship programme working with line manager/Fundraising Director/others as appropriate.
* Manage relationships with external agencies, inspire great work and resolve any problems or errors
* Manage copy and design development, resolving issues and differences of opinion, or escalating as appropriate
* Analyse results to determine effectiveness of campaigns/activities/programmes and use insights to develop future strategy
* Develop and implement plans to steward/manage different supporter groups to maximise engagement and giving
* A proven track record in planning and delivering successful direct marketing activities across a range of channels, including print, digital and social media, while working for or on behalf of a not for profit organisation(s)
* Specialist knowledge and proven experience of developing and managing supporter acquisition and legacy marketing programmes
* Knowledge of the fundraising regulatory environment e.g. Data Protection, GDPR, Gift Aid
* Thorough knowledge of media buying, design, print techniques, development of on-line/off-line communications and fundraising regulations s
* Competent in use of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experience of managing third party suppliers/agencies
If this role has caught your eye, please do not hesitate to apply! It's a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an incredible charity that is on an upwards trajectory.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.