Senior Direct Marketing Officer
I am currently working alongside a leading London based Environmental charity as they recruit for a Senior Direct Marketing Officer
Specifically, the organisation are looking for an experienced fundraiser to help develop and manage a new supporter acquisition programme as well as delivering a new legacy marketing programme.
To be successful, you will need to have a proven track record in developing and managing programmes in these areas of focus and relish the challenge of working across a diverse portfolio. You will also be a strong project manager, experienced in planning and delivering effective direct marketing campaigns across a range of channels including digital and social media.
* Work with Director and Head of team to develop new messaging, offers and activities to acquire new supporters
* Analyse and manage data to ensure the right targets or potential new audiences are selected for any acquisition, development or income generation campaigns
* Develop and manage the new legacy marketing and stewardship programme working with line manager/Fundraising Director/others as appropriate.
* Manage relationships with external agencies, inspire great work and resolve any problems or errors
* Manage copy and design development, resolving issues and differences of opinion, or escalating as appropriate
* Analyse results to determine effectiveness of campaigns/activities/programmes and use insights to develop future strategy
* Develop and implement plans to steward/manage different supporter groups to maximise engagement and giving
* A proven track record in planning and delivering successful direct marketing activities across a range of channels, including print, digital and social media, while working for or on behalf of a not for profit organisation(s)
* Specialist knowledge and proven experience of developing and managing supporter acquisition and legacy marketing programmes
* Knowledge of the fundraising regulatory environment e.g. Data Protection, GDPR, Gift Aid
* Thorough knowledge of media buying, design, print techniques, development of on-line/off-line communications and fundraising regulations s
* Competent in use of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experience of managing third party suppliers/agencies
If this role has caught your eye, please do not hesitate to apply! It's a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an incredible charity that is on an upwards trajectory.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Senior Direct Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly