Senior Strategic Marketing Manager
A forward thinking independent public body based in Central London.
- Develop acquisition strategies to grow profitability from new and existing customers.
- Create strategic plans to support the marketing strategies including implementation plans and content development.
- Content generation for thought leadership to improve perception and recommendation metrics.
- Explore and implement marketing activities to maximise revenue generation.
- Build and implement campaigns to grow revenue from new customers.
- Define ROI measures linked to business targets.
- Create and manage reporting and evaluation frameworks for marketing to ensure learning and improvement.
- Build lasting working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage and develop a team.
- Proven commercial marketing experience.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy and planning.
- High level evidence of developing and delivering marketing plans that positively impact business change.
- Experience of managing creative and media agencies.
- In depth knowledge of end to end marketing practices.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management internally and externally.
- Line management experience.
- Working knowledge of marketing research techniques, including customer segmentation.
12 month Fixed Term Contract paying £63,000 - £65,000 + benefits.