Marketing Manager B2B
High Profile Government organisation based in Central London
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies using full marketing mix.
- Carrying out market and customer research to obtain data, evidence, insight and market intelligence to inform marketing strategies and plans.
- Managing production of marketing collateral and promotional materials.
- Managing relationships with external suppliers and contracts with suppliers.
- Developing propositions and key messages for the organisations services and products.
- Working closely with other teams internally to increase their understanding of marketing and developing their knowledge.
- You will act as the communications account director for the the specific project.
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing activities, measuring ROI.
- Hands on experience of full mix B2B Marketing and raising the profile of an organisation ideally within the public sector or Not for Profit sector.
- Have developed and implemented Marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to identify a range of credible information sources, recognise patterns and trends in data and make recommendations.
- Able to develop sustainable relationships internally and externally.
12 month fixed term contract paying up to £38,700 dependant on experience.