Supporter Care Officer
4 days left
- Contract Type
Supporter Care Officer
Our client is the leading charity dedicated to research into kidney disease in the UK. Their vision is ‘Lives free from kidney disease’.
Position: Supporter Care Officer
Location: Lynch Wood Park, Peterborough
Job Type: Full Time, 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £17,000 - £19,500 per annum
Closing date: Wednesday 27th September 2017
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their Supporter Care Team. They are looking for someone who is keen to engage with their supporters and stakeholders and offer the highest standards of Supporter Care.
The Supporter Care Team is the first point of contact for all supporters, new and existing, in to the Charity. They are responsible for engaging with their supporters, encouraging their support, capturing all information and instigating processes within the charity for subsequent supporter development. They are also responsible for the processing of all donations.
- Enthusiastically engage with supporters to help them to exceed their fundraising targets and improve their overall experience with the charity so that they feel excited about coming back and supporting the charity in future endeavors
- Communicate effectively, in the right way and at the right time, using various methods of communication, including social media
- Ensure that the capturing of data, processing of donations and answering of queries is done so thoroughly, accurately and with ease in order to improve the supporter experience
- Identify and refer key supporters to other departments, passing details of supporter feedback, and following up on referrals to ensure the supporter is moving on the right journey with them
- Empathetically handle kidney health queries
- Manage own workload to meet the agreed service standards for the team
- Report on your key performance indicators
- Knowledge of principles of good customer service
- Good general level of education and standard of written English.
- Previous administration duties involving personal contact
- Use of a customer database and of Social Media to interact with customers
- Experience of both inbound and outbound calling
- Flexible approach
- Previous experience in a fundraising, sales co-ordination or customer service environment
- Use of Raisers Edge
You may have experience of the following: Supporter Care Officer, Customer Care Officer, Fundraising, Customer Service, Customer Engagement, CRM, Contact Centre, Charity, Third Sector, Not for Profit, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.