Regional Marketing Manager
A forward thinking, high profile Not for Profit organisation based in London.
- Manage all relationships with regional marketing contacts across the organisations and support them to deliver regional and local marketing activity across the whole marketing mix.
- You will develop their online toolkit for their marketing assets and merchandise.
- Track, analyse and report on the usage of the online toolkit.
- Devise and implement local and regional marketing plans.
- Line manage a team of two.
- Experience managing relationships with a regional marketing network, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing campaigns across marketing disciplines including social media and PR.
- Experience creating brand assets across multiple channels such as print, digital, social, direct marketing, including print and merchandise.
- Experience managing and developing a team.
- Able to work with a collaborative team.
A 12 month fixed term contract offering a competitive salary + benefits.