PR & Media Manager
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A major national safety campaign.
- To put into action a strategy and deliver pro-active media activities.
- To work with marketing and creative colleagues to deliver media activity across traditional and digital media.
- To maintain relationships with key decision makers and media contacts.
- To be able to manage media officers.
- Significant experience working within a busy media office.
- Strong success in social media.
- To be able to support senior colleagues and brief them for media engagements.
Deadline: Thursday 12th October 2017.
Apply for PR & Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly