high profile membership
Strong track record of working in campaigning or public affairs environment.
- Excellent understanding of UK parliamentary and Government processes.
Good understanding of the political landscape, policy making and implementation
Excellent understanding of public affairs, communications and campaigning techniques, including use of social media
- Knowledge of
- Working with colleagues in the communications directorate, to proactively develop creative ways of communicating our influencing work and raising our profile with key audiences, including through the use of digital and social media.
- Developing innovative and impactful ways to demonstrate the influencing successes on behalf of members.
- Arranging and administering public affairs events e.g. roundtable discussions, parliamentary receptions, small and large conferences and seminars
- Ensuring written briefings and meetings with parliamentarians, ministers and stakeholders .
- Representing members at external stakeholder meetings and events,
- Providing advice and speaker suggestions for events for members and/or stakeholders.
- To take responsibility for the proactive analysis and dissemination of information from stakeholders
- The role will proactively advise on potential response or follow up to external events as routine part of monitoring activity.
- Working with colleagues to ensure the political environment for members
- Working with the communications team, to develop key messaging.
- Providing briefings for stakeholders.
- Providing advice and speaker suggestions for events.