Senior Corporate Partnerships Development Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join the iconic WWF where the £6.5M corporate team has a track record in long-lasting and award-winning partnerships with big name brands. The Senior Corporate Development Manager will develop a refined list of big brand companies to approach and forge relationships with, with a view to setting up mutually beneficial, long-term corporate relationships. These will have value of course in fundraising and communications, as well as enabling the company to change the way they do business to have a positive impact on the natural world.
The Senior Corporate Development Manager will report into the Head of Corporate Development and will line manage a Corporate Development Executive (there is also a Corporate Development Manager in the team). As the most senior hands-on member of the team, the SCDM will be responsible for setting up the highest value and most strategic partnerships. These will be 6-7 figure, and crucially will involve conversations with director and board-level. The team is collaborative and shares leads, strategies and encouragement.
Due to the high calibre of the partnerships being created in this team, the role would suit a confident, proactive, bright candidate who has the experience of winning high-value partnerships and the ability to learn and interest in the strategic business-change side.
- Lead and deliver engagement strategies for different organisational projects
- Manage a personal portfolio of major corporate prospects, making cold approaches and forging relationships
- Engage and build relationships with c-suite and director level contacts
- Construct and deliver compelling pitches and proposals to secure support
- Express key environmental issues and strategic priorities confidently at a senior level in meetings
- Line manage Corporate Development Executive
For this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Significant experience of securing high value (6-7 figure) corporate partnerships in a commercial or charity setting
- Experience of engagement, influencing and negotiation at a CEO and Director level
- Ability to lead strategies and take ownership of specific pieces of work
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills
- A proactive, results-driven approach
Deadline: Friday 22nd September
For a full briefing call Emily at Q5 on 07851879269