Head of People Strategy and Projects
We are working with a large national Charity based in London who are recruiting for a part time Head of People Strategy and Projects starting ASAP for a 12 month FTC, paying from £49273 - £60980 (FTE).
The role will be reporting into the Director of People and will be responsible for design and delivery of strategic people projects and to support achievement of the People and Corporate Strategy. The role will have 4 direct reports from managers of separate areas.
The role will be to:
* Lead designated projects and areas of work to achieve the People related KPI's within the Corporate Performance Report and People performance indicators.
* Lead the People Strategy and Advice Team to deliver People projects and develop or update policies and processes as appropriate, ensuring these are fit for purpose and consistent with the employment and business framework.
* Manage own team ensuring the numbers and skills comply with the workforce plan - to include recruitment and selection, induction, appraisal, training and development, communication, support and performance management.
* Manage the team and budgets
The ideal candidate will have:
* Significant professional knowledge and understanding of HR management and practice.
* MCIPD qualification or significant relevant experience.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of employment law, equality, diversity and inclusion and pay and reward practices and their day-to-day application.
* Understanding of Data Protection legislation, its implications and the need to comply.
* Competent IS user - this includes Microsoft Office and Oracle systems
Experience and skills needed:
* Proven Track record of successfully developing and delivering a wide range of HR projects and polices.
* Experience of working with a recognised trade union in a multisite operation, including consultation and negotiation.
* Experience of successfully managing people and projects.
* Experience of producing papers and presentations for board consideration.
* Ability to build and maintain trust and credibility with key stakeholders.
* Self-services requiring minimal support and supervision.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including producing letters, consultation documents, reports and presentations.
* Numerate with ability to analyse and interpret complex data.
* Able to lead, engage and motivate others.
* Flexible and adaptable.
If you are interested - please apply immediately!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.