Insight Research and Data Manager (Think Tank)
This is working for the company at the forefront of pension reform (non-departmental government body). They're the leaders in workplace automatic enrolment and are the pension scheme of choice for millions of people across the UK. Due to the vast numbers of people within the scheme they're in a unique position to gather data and gain valuable insight to the future working population, insight that can help shape future social policy.
Initial 12 month FTC for an Insight Research and Data Manager to sit within an Insight Unit Team in the Strategy Directorate. The unit operates like a Think Tank or Consultancy and collaborates with a wide range of academia (Universities), research bodies, industry, NGOs and funding organisations to communicate and advise on workforce/future saving patterns. This role (reporting in to the Head of Projects) needs a highly organised, flexible, capable and credible Research Project Manager with a good all round skill set of project research oversight.
- Manage the quality and timely supply of data for a range of insight research projects
- Project manage large partnership research projects
- Manage day to day liaison with senior staff at partnership organisations ensuring high quality of research practise
- Produce and maintain delivery plans and project documentation for all large-scale research partnerships
- Monitor and report on project delivery
- Work closely with MI and market research teams across the organisation
I'm looking for an experienced Insight Research and Data Manager. You could come from a social policy research background or market research background or from an in-house research team (bonus if you've worked in financial services). You will need to be adept at managing large data analysis and working closely with senior stakeholders and Academics. You'll be able to manage multiple projects and a rigorous approach to data management and can think laterally to extract insights from large data sets. What a fascinating and rewarding role!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply now" button below.