Fundraising Manager - Participation Events Team
Morgan Hunt are proud to be partnering with a large children's charity on their Fundraising Manager - Mass Participation Events vacancy.
The Mass Participation Events team will focus on two particular areas of fundraising;
* Running and Challenge events - organised by third party suppliers and where we encourage supporters to participate and raise money in aid of the NSPCC e.g. London Marathon, Overseas Challenges
* NSPCC events - participation events that are organised and executed by the NSPCC e.g. Gherkin Challenge.
The role of the Fundraising Manager is to manage and support the development of the third party event portfolio. You will be responsible for ensuring that budget and participation levels (new and repeat) are met.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Play a key role in maximising income for the NSPCC from supporters and potential supporters through development and delivery of fundraising strategies and management of supporter relationships.
- Responsibility for the team's budgetary performance.
- Work effectively with other teams and departments in Fundraising and other divisions within the organisation to maximise income for children.
- Lead, manage and develop a team within Fundraising.
We are looking for someone with third party event management experience and project planning experience for activities happening across multiple locations, substantial experience of success in contributing to an organisation's strategy and experience of success in a customer focussed environment such as fundraising, sales or marketing.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.