Head of Marketing
My client is a healthcare organisation that is a leader in there given space.
- Develop and deliver marketing programmes to promote the image and reputation as an NHS influencer and thought leader.
- Together with Director of Marketing and Communications set the marketing strategy for the Trust and associated business areas (Private Care, Cancer Charity, School, Community Services) working with senior colleagues as appropriate. Work with the marketing managers to then deliver the agreed marketing plans.
- Work in partnership with The Institute of Cancer Research and other healthcare partners, on projects with shared interest and accountability. For example, research, shared service delivery and education.
- Build successful working relationships with key stakeholders in all business areas to ensure successful and high level delivery of marketing projects.
- Work in close collaboration with the Head of PR and Communications and the Head of Digital to develop a totally integrated marcomms team and create integrated marketing campaigns ensuring cross department cohesion and shared objectives and measurement.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the marketing team to enable delivery of the marketing plan across the Trust, Private Care and Cancer Charity building awareness of The Royal Marsden brands and supporting delivery of the organisations/business areas commercial/income targets.
- Devise, manage and support the marketing managers to deliver marketing campaigns and programmes targeting multiple audience groups (patients, friends/family of patients, healthcare professionals, charity supporters, private care stakeholders, education purchasers) in collaboration with business partners to drive engagement, patient referrals, income from education and to support the Charity in building awareness of how it supports the work of the hospital.
The successful candidate will have managed a team previously and will have a background in a well-known healthcare organisation or health related charity.
A salary is on offer of up to £60,000 per annum + package.