Morgan Hunt are currently working with a leading family charity on their recruitment for a Business Manager. The post holder will be based in Bedford and in order to attract the right candidate, the client is willing to consider part-time (minimum 3 days) or full-time applications.
The client is looking to appoint the successful candidate with a starting salary of £37,000 - £42,000 (pro - rata, subject to flexible working arrangements) on a fixed contract until November 2018, with the possibility to extend.
* To ensure the successful delivery of a £1m local authority Children's Centre contract via a blend of charity staff and contracted partner organisations
* Directly manage the charity's Children's Centre staff to deliver a full programme of activities and meet agreed KPIs
* Performance manage the partner organisations, through close monitoring of Service Level Agreement deliverables
* Report periodically to the line manager and the Board of Trustees
* Develop and manage communication systems ensuring that the charity's strategies, objectives and achievements are effectively communicated to relevant stakeholders
* An in-depth knowledge and understanding of project management and coordination
* Working knowledge of Children's Services, and/or Early Years
* Ability to oversee the charity's financial, line management and legislative compliance requirements
* Clear communicator in written and verbal forms
* Proficient in the use of technology and data systems
* A full UK driving licence with the ability to travel across local authority areas. Access to a vehicle insured for work purposes
* Annual Leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
* Pension: 3% EE 3%ER
* Other benefits: simply health cash plan, including employee assistance programme and life cover x2
Please respond ASAP if you would like to be considered!
Deadline is Friday 18th September!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly