Interim Senior Public Affairs & Policy Advisor
This is a full-time role, with a 3 month contract.
- A health campaign.
- The role co-ordinate all campaigns and policy activities.
- To analyse policy from Holyrood and from local governments around Scotland and develop policy for the organisation to campaign on.
- To lobby key decision makers in the Scottish government and other stakeholders.
- A good understanding of health and social justice issues.
- Good experience of the structures and processes of national and local government in Scotland.
- Experience of research and policy development.
Deadline: As soon as possible.
Apply for Interim Senior Public Affairs & Policy Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly