Digital Systems Manager
An established Not for Profit and Charities Membership organisation based in Central London.
The successful Digital Systems Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead on maintaining and developing new Digital systems.
- The ongoing daily operations of customer facing digital systems (E.g. Booking Systems/CRM).
- Plan and delivery the ongoing development of new digital systems.
- Manage existing external supplier relationships
- Line Management of two direct reports
- Full Digital Budget responsibility
The successful Digital Systems Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Experience project managing and delivering new Digital systems including gathering requirements.
- Agile Project Management Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics Experience (Preferred)
- Management of external suppliers
- Extensive knowledge of integration and management of customer facing digital systems
- Experience managing a CRM upgrade including redevelopment and migration
- Line Management experience
The successful Digital Systems Manager will be offered a permanent contract paying between £45,000 and £50,000 based in Central London.