Digital Platforms Manager
An established Not for Profit and Charities Membership organisation based in Central London.
The successful Digital Platforms Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead on new platforms and systems developments.
- The ongoing daily operations of digital platforms and systems (E.g. Website/CRM).
- Project Management the development of new digital functionality with external suppliers.
- Oversee the development of E-Learning Courses and Modules including online content.
- Line Management of a Web Designer
- Full Digital Budget responsibility
The successful Digital Platforms Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Experience project managing and delivering new platforms and systems including gathering requirements.
- Agile Project Management Experience
- Extensive knowledge of integration and management of databases and websites
- Experience managing third party suppliers.
- Line Management experience
The successful Digital Platforms Manager will be offered a permanent contract paying between £45,000 and £50,000 based in Central London.