eLearning Programme Manager
A well known, established Professional Services Organisation based in Central London.
The eLearning Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Line Management of a team of 3
- Responsibility for managing the organisation's eLearning Platform and championing the use across the organisation.
- Management of the delivery of webinars and eLearning, including studio usage, reporting on stats and working with stakeholders across the business.
- Manage the relationship with external suppliers
- Accountability for monthly eLearning enewsletter distribution, from creation to delivery.
The eLearning Programme Manager will be expected to fulfill the following criteria:
- Experience of eLearning/Online Training Management systems
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary stakeholders
- Experience managing online webinars and platforms.
- Line management responsibility
- First rate interpersonal skills.
The successful eLearning Programme Manager will be offered a 12 month contract paying upto £40,000 per annum.