HR Director - 6/9 months
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer and working closely with the Executive team you will be responsible for developing and implementing the global HR Strategy.
Your key accountabilities will include:-
- Taking the lead on their international development plans including the setting up of legal entities in designated countries.
- Providing strategic support to the Executive team.
- Developing and implementing talent and succession plans.
- Undertaking an executive pay review.
- Supporting the development of the country teams.
- Managing and coaching the Human Resources team.
You will be an experienced senior Human Resources professional with a track record of working across multiple regions either in the charity or private sector. Ideally this will include experience of setting up new country offices. An ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders needs to be combined with experience of coaching senior leaders and an HR team. You must be able to work in fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.