35 hours per week
£23,427 to £27,617 (inclusive of Inner London Weighting) per annum
How we work:
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed and does what works for children in the UK. Every year, our team changes the lives of 370,000 children, young people and families.
Our corporate fundraising team is experienced in delivering exceptional corporate partnerships that are admired industry wide. We are working with some of the leading corporate organisations in the UK. Our current partners include Royal Mail, House of Fraser, Dell, Gap and many more.
You will be joining an exceptional team during an exciting growth phase within the organisation. In fact, we have just been awarded best corporate partnership with a national children’s charity at the Better Society Awards, which is testament to the exceptional skills and hard work within our team.
We are now seeking a new enthusiastic and skilled corporate fundraiser to join our team.
This is the perfect for someone with one year’s corporate fundraising experience or someone with a year’s account management or sales experience in a similar role, who is seeking their first step into the charity sector.
How you’ll make a difference:
By managing relationships with some leading corporate partners with a value of up to £100,000.
By securing new income and partners for the organisation.
By being responsible for the management and updates of our charity of the year list.
By supporting and delivering fundraising and volunteering activities for your accounts and those of colleagues.
By providing general support to the corporate fundraising team.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working within a corporate fundraising, sales or similar role for a minimum of one year.
- Proven experience of account managing partnership.
- A proven ability to secure new income from cold contacts.
- Experience of articulating information in a persuasive manner.
- Experience of managing multiple projects or activities.
- Proven ability to work well within a team.
- Experience of utilising Raisers Edge or a similar database.
- Enthusiasm and be passionate about making a difference to children’s lives.
How we reward you:
One role. Many rewards.
Find out about our benefit package on our website.
Closing date: 17 September 2017
To apply, please visit the website via the apply button.
As a charity working for children from every background, we’re big believers in diversity and equality when it comes to recruiting.
Registered charity no. 1097940. Company no. 4764232. Charity registered in Scotland SC038092.