Corporate Fundraising Manager
Corporate Fundraising Manager
35 hours per week
Up to £50,000 (inclusive of Inner London Weighting) per annum
How we work:
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed and does what works for children in the UK. Every year, our team changes the lives of 370,000 children, young people and families.
Our corporate fundraising team is experienced in delivering exceptional corporate partnerships that are admired industry wide. We are working with some of the leading corporate organisations in the UK. Our current partners include Royal Mail, House of Fraser, Dell, Gap and many more.
You will be joining an exceptional team during an exciting growth phase within the organisation. In fact, we have just been awarded best corporate partnership with a national children’s charity at the Better Society Awards, which is testament to the exceptional skills and hard work within our team.
Due to an internal promotion, we are now seeking a new corporate fundraising manager who has management experience, excellent new business and account management skills, and someone who is tenacious and keen to make a name for themselves within the charity sector.
This is the perfect opportunity to grow an already established and successful team and lead Action for children to greater success.
How you’ll make a difference:
By delivering expected income targets of circa. £2.2million with ambitious targets in the coming three years.
By identifying and securing multiple, six figure, long-term strategic relationships with new leading corporate partners.
By building an extensive pipeline of new partnership opportunities with major organisations.
By ensuring the team deliver exceptional account management of our existing partnerships.
By enabling the team to identify and secure new sources of income from existing relationships, maximising their full income potential.
By providing effective and professional management of a team of circa seven members of staff with around four direct line reports.
By providing cross team working opportunities with existing and new relationships throughout the fundraising directorate.
What you’ll need:
- We are seeking an ambitious and driven individual with the skills and determination to make a difference at Action for Children and to the lives of the most disadvantaged children and young people in the UK.
- Extensive corporate fundraising experience, working within the sector for at least four years.
- Previous management experience of managing a minimum of two individuals at any one time.
- You will require experience in securing substantial new income and delivering challenging income targets.
- You will have experience of managing industry leading relationships with corporate partners.
- Extensive experience managing income and expenditure budgets.
- You will have outstanding communication skills and ability to work well within a team.
- You will be passionate about the corporate fundraising sector and be tenacious and have a strong work ethic.
How we reward you:
One role. Many rewards.
Find out about our benefit package on our website.
Closing date: 17 September 2017
To apply, please visit the website via the apply button.
As a charity working for children from every background, we’re big believers in diversity and equality when it comes to recruiting.
Registered charity no. 1097940. Company no. 4764232. Charity registered in Scotland SC038092.