Senior Digital Manager
An established environmental and sustainability focussed Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in Central London.
The Senior Digital Manager will responsible for:
- Developing the organisation's Digital Communications strategy across all Digital channels
- Taking responsibility for the ongoing development of the organisation's website.
- Taking control of organisation's Digital assets.
- Identifying and develop new digital channels for the organisation
- Championing Digital across the organisation.
The Senior Digital Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Experiencing taking full control of an organisation's Digital Communications strategy.
- Experience of overseeing ongoing website updates and improvements.
- Experience working in a global organisation (Preferred)
- Must have strong understanding of current digital trends (e.g. Data Visualisation).
- Must be strategically minded.
The successful Senior Digital Manager will be offered a permanent contract paying up to £41,000 per annum.