Job Title: Operations Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £30k - £32k dependent on experience + pension
We are working in partnership with Wellness with a Goal, a registered mental health charity, providing and promoting a range of mental and wellbeing-related services.
The charity is seeking a motivated and able Operations Manager to manage existing services and develop provision of new services. Commitment to the individual service users’ needs is an essential requirement for this position.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive and perform a central role in the growth and development of the next phase of the charity. The role will require the following Skills and Experience:
- Five years' experience in a similar role in adult social care or mental health
- Strategic planning and project management experience and implementation
- Budget responsibility
- Outstanding operational delivery; including performance monitoring
- Staff and volunteer management and leadership; an excellent people manager
- Funding and contract management and delivery
- Risk assessment and safeguarding experience
- Engagement and empathy with service users
Commitment to the values and mental health wellbeing objectives of the charity.
We are seeking a motivated and passionate individual with a desire to make a real difference for service users and contribute to the next phase of the development of the charity.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with an operational and care background; within a growing and increasingly high profile part of the wider care community. If you feel you have the qualities to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications: 2 October 2017
Interview date: w/c 16 October 2017
Our reference: JO1414