Digital Marketing Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
The client is a very established Charity based in London, in a nutshell they helps people with health issues. The remit expands to much larger national voluntary & support network.
This Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Audit the current digital marketing offering to include SEO, PPC and Facebook.
- Managing all paid advertising campaigns
- Help inform the structure and content of any new website or micro site with SEO in mind
- Review, monitor and report on SEO performance
- Coordinate,build & deliver new digital strategy
- Manage the full life cycle of projects, including supporting project planning and estimating, cost tracking and reporting and risk and quality management.
- Write content for the site when required ensuring tone of voice is maintained
- Produce scheduled web analytic reports
- Work with existing suppliers and internal stakeholders
This Digital Marketing Manager should have exposure to
- Managing effective communication between all stakeholders
- Conducting analysis and report on SEO performance
- Identifying best practice marketing technologies, platforms, tools and systems to support the overall digital marketing & SEO strategy
- Directly manage and develop the relationship with internal stakeholders
- Work with internal teams to implement SEO strategy
- Provide guidance and input to the Comms and Engagement directorate
This is a 3-6 month contract with huge potential to go permanent paying £150 - £200 a day dependant on experience.