Fundraising Director (2 year fixed-term contract)
Job Title: Fundraising Director (2 year fixed-term contract)
Hours: Full time/ permanent
We are working in partnership with a military charity which gives a lifetime of support to soldiers and veterans from the British Army, and their immediate families, when they are in need. The charity is now seeking a Fundraising Director to represent them in the South West by initiating, planning and executing effective fundraising across the region.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A background in community fundraising and / or running large scale events
- Experience in budget management and forecasting
- Excellent communication skills to be able to operate comfortably with both military and civilian communities
- IT literate and experience of social media tools
- Knowledge or experience of Regular or Reserve Armed Forces would be beneficial
- Experience in Raisers Edge or a similar CRM system would be desirable
We are seeking a flexible and engaging individual who is able to work on their own initiative and as part of a wider team. A full clean driving licence is essential as this role will require extensive travel throughout the South West Region. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1416.
Closing date for applications: 14th September 2017
Interviews: 19th September 2017