Interim Policy & Public Campaigns Manager (6 Month Contract)
This is a full-time role (possibly open to 4 days a week).
- A social justice campaign.
- To manage the public affairs and political engagement of the organisation with some key activities over the coming weeks.
- To work on the detailed operational plan to bring about creative and tactical campaigning activities.
- To review the draft strategy.
- Must have a strong Scottish public affairs background.
- Excellent communication skills able to convey a complex message into simple, engaging and campaigns style messaging.
- Good on policy. A clear understanding on what policy cases need to be made and what evidence base should be built in the case for change etc.
Deadline: As soon as possible.
Apply for Interim Policy & Public Campaigns Manager (6 Month Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly