Morgan Hunt is currently working with a Professional body on the recruitment of their Communications Executive.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Central London.
Working with the Chief Executive, Policy Director and Senior colleagues, you will be responsible for influencing and profile raising of the organisation. You will be responsible for drafting speeches, presentations and opinion pieces, blogs and occasionally speech notes for the President and Deputy Presidents.
- 2-3 years experience in a government/public relations role.
- Understanding of Policy and Research processes.
- Media Relations experience would be ideal.
- Excellent writing skills (for Presentations, Speeches, Opinion Pieces, Web Content, News Releases).
- 30% Speeches and Presentation.
- 35% Drafting of short policy-related documents, blogs and other material. Keeping the policy section of the website up to date.
- 30% Media, Editorial and Communications Programme.
- 5% Research and other projects.
This role will be closing on September 8th. Please note we will not be accepting CVs after this date.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply below.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.