CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER for Disabled Children's Charity
Time2Share is a registered charity working to support families caring for a disabled child or young person. Our aim is to offer disabled young people more choice, independence and confidence to pursue their own interests within their local community.
We are currently recruiting for CEO to manage the work of the charity in conjunction with the Board of Trustees. You will be based at our office in Easton, Bristol.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 30 HOURS PER WEEK
SALARY SCALE: 35 (£30,785 PRO RATA)
If you are committed to improving opportunities for disabled children and young people and have an enthusiastic and positive approach we would like to hear from you. You will need to show that you have the following:
• Understanding of difficulties faced by disabled children, young people and their families.
• Experience of managing a small charity
• Awareness of policy relevant to the work of Time2Share
• Experience of staff management and HR processes
• A track record of project planning and successful service delivery
• Good understanding of financial, business and administrative processes.
• Fund raising experience
We cannot consider you for the role unless a full application form is completed. CVs will not be accepted. To apply for this role, please download and complete the attached application form and supporting documents. Email your application to email@example.com
If you need further assistance please contact our Chairperson Pat by email on or telephone 01225 350512 / 07752 696945
Please remember to tell us about skills and experience you have gained in an unpaid capacity as well as those gained through your paid work experience, e.g. if you are a parent or a carer you will have gained valuable skills through your life experiences. Voluntary experience can also be used to evidence skills and personal qualities.
The deadline for applications is 9am Tuesday 19th September 2017. If you are successful we will contact you to arrange an interview date and time.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th September 2017.
Please be aware that the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and their suitability to work with children will be assessed.
More jobs like this
- Part Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in City of Bristol
- Part Time Social Care & Welfare Senior Management jobs in City of Bristol
- Part Time Social Care & Welfare Business Development & Commercial jobs in City of Bristol
- Part Time Social Care & Welfare Human Resources jobs in City of Bristol
- Part Time Social Care & Welfare Community Fundraising jobs in City of Bristol