Intranet and Digital Communications Officer
4 days left
- Contract Type
A well known and reputable leading UK charity.
- Manage the charity's intranet and content plan.
- Lead on projects to make improvements on sections of the intranet and deliver new tools through the intranet.
- Maintain and develop an exceptional and intuitive user experience.
- Effectively manage relationships with the network of content editors and owners across the charity.
- Manage performance and trends of the charity's intranet using Google Analytics and other analysis tools.
- Create and send the weekly all-staff newsletter.
- Ensure internal digital communications platforms are of the highest quality and be the point of contact for all internal comms.
- Managing content management systems (ideally Sharepoint) in a busy environment.
- Digital communications and writing for digital channels.
- Building effective relationships and juggling priorities
- Planning and project management.
- Evaluation and analytics.
- Managing electronic communications (ideally Dotmailer)
- Social Media (Yammer)
A highly competitive salary and benefits package.