Marketing Executive (member benefits)
My client is a prestigious membership body.
Key projects/focus areas (not extensive)
1. Developing and executing commercial partner marketing and using performance and reporting to produce content marketing plan for 2018
2. Developing new member brochure and work with colleagues to develop an interactive online version to be updated regularly
3. Look at cross promotion of benefits on the website and ways to increase coverage. Develop a member benefit seasonal calendar for the website.
4. Develop a member benefits calendar for social media
5. Working with colleagues on a podcast project
My key asks as discussed earlier -
- Someone who is confident and experienced managing and working with stakeholders at all levels. Comfortable with managing objections/influencing if required.
- A candidate that thinks ahead, plans and sees the bigger picture. Organised and can multi-task.
- Someone creative - this role requires someone who can create content and engaging ways to promote member and commercial benefits, so must be proactive and resourceful.
The successful candidate will have atleast 3 years' experience in marketing and be able to handle complex stakeholders to improve service.
A salary is on offer of up to £33,284 + package.