Recruiter: PACT Educational Trust
Location: Croydon, London (Greater)
Salary: c. £35k
Closes: 12 October 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Development Officer at a growing, not-for-profit organisation. PACT Educational Trust runs a network of visionary independent schools in south London. After the opening of two secondary schools in 2013 PACT must raise its fundraising efforts to match the high standards of its educational offering.
Reporting to the CEO, the Development Officer will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact and will shape the future of the organisation by managing the development and growth of the major donor, trust and foundation pipeline and portfolio, thereby raising significant levels of income to support PACT’s organisational strategy.
The position comes with competitive salary and benefits and flexible hours. For details about the position and the person specification, please download the Job Description.
How To Apply
To apply for the position, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held mid-October.
Please see below attached Job Description.
Apply for Development Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Education Fundraising jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Education Marketing jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Education Business Development & Commercial jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Education PR & Communications jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Education Corporate Fundraising jobs in London (South)