Head of Fundraising
Job Title: Head of Fundraising
Fixed term appointment for 3 years
Hours: 4 or 5 days per week Monday to Friday (some evenings and weekends)
Salary: up to £36K
Location: London NW10
We are working in partnership with Sickle Cell Society, a small national organisation that supports and represents people affected by sickle cell disease to improve their overall quality of life. The charity is now seeking to appoint a Head of Fundraising to lead the fundraising team in implementing the fundraising strategy to achieve its fundraising priorities and targets.
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ experience of fundraising in at least two of the following fields: community fundraising; individual giving; corporate fundraising
- Experience of successfully implementing a fundraising strategy
- Knowledge of the typical funding mix for a charity such as Sickle Cell Society
- Understanding of the motivations for giving amongst different donor sources and how to utilise these to achieve support
- Understanding of confidentiality, record-keeping and the ability to put this into practice
We are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging individual with excellent communications skills and the ability to propose, initiate and develop new ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement, to Jill Livingstone,
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1396.
Interview date: 14 September 2017
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Major Donor/ Gifts Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Central)