Trust & Foundations Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Morgan Hunt is working in partnership with a leading environmental charity to find their new Trust & Foundations Manager. This is initially a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract and it will be based out of their head office in Oxfordshire.
You will be responsible for securing significant income from Trusts, Foundations and statutory grant makers through a comprehensive programme of targeted and specific applications and developing a healthy pipeline of new funding sources. This will include conducting comprehensive fundraising research amongst Charitable Trusts, Corporate Foundations and Statutory grant-makers in the UK and abroad to build accurate and up to date profiles on prospective supporters and identifying and creating opportunities to connect.
* Substantial Trust and Foundation fundraising knowledge (research, solicitation and stewardship of organisational funding bodies) with a demonstrable track record in securing significant funds
* Proactive approach to spotting new business opportunities
* Strong creative and lateral thinking skills to develop tailored propositions and cultivation plans for new prospects
* Ability to lead and direct a collaborative proposal development process to maximise opportunities and create compelling funding proposals
* Strong communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and concisely through different mediums and to different audiences
* Proven ability to manage competing requirements and deliver on time
This is a fantastic opportunity to raise significant funds for an internationally renowned environmental organisation so please forward your details ASAP or "Apply now"
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Trust & Foundations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly