Canine Partners has an exciting opportunity for a successful and inspirational CEO to lead our team.
CEO – Up to £75,000
Canine Partners is an assistance dog charity which trains amazing dogs to transform the lives of people with physical disabilities. The charity has experienced impressive growth over the past twenty-seven years. It now has two purpose-built training centres, one in rural Sussex and the other in rural Leicestershire which opened in 2014.
With almost 400 disabled people now living with a fully trained canine partner in the UK our reach continues to increase.
A new CEO is needed to enable us to continue this journey of growth and ensure that the supply of well trained assistance dogs is available to satisfy the ever growing number of adults with disabilities who would greatly benefit from our services, with a canine partner dramatically changing their life.
- With previous leadership experience, you will have the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and manage the business in a manner that is positive and supportive of the charity’s vision, mission and values
- You will be able to translate strategic aims into practical plans, superior services and staff performance
- The successful candidate will be a high performing executive with broad general management experience in a charity which has experienced steady growth and success
- Experience with assistance dogs and/or adults with disabilities could be an advantage but not essential
- You will have a proven track record of achieving financial and operational objectives, the ability to invoke trust and credibility, and excellent communication skills
Please download the Appointment Brief for more information about Canine Partners and the role. To apply, please forward a comprehensive CV together with any supporting documentation that demonstrates your suitability for the role.
Your completed application should be sent to Sarah McElhinney (HR Manager) before the application closing date.
Closing Date: 22 September 2017
1st Interview in London: 5 October 2017 or 06 October 2017 (morning only)
2nd Interview in Heyshott, West Sussex: 27 October 2017
We welcome diversity, promote equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We request no contact from recruitment agencies.