Proposal Development Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
This is a key role and is central to supporting the growth of public and private sector income and delivering the Charity's strategic goals by creating high quality, impactful proposals that engage and inspire our funders.
1. To support the fundraising team to grow the Charity's income through the development of high quality, engaging bid and proposal writing to public and private sector funders and partners
2. To prepare, develop and co-ordinate fundraising asks for public and private sector funding opportunities in line with the set criteria and objectives.
3. Supporting Fundraising teams to develop compelling propositions focused on the Charity's key strategic priorities.
4. To ensure all funding is in accordance with the operational plans of the Charity and its programmes and supporting Fundraisers to navigate the internal approvals process
5. To liaise with a variety of internal teams to broker the development of funding proposals - including Finance, Contract Management and Delivery teams - ensuring the prospective ask aligns with their planned delivery, budget and objectives.
6. To build an excellent knowledge of all Trust programmes, the cause as well as maintaining an understanding of policy developments, programme innovations and developments within the wider charity sector.
-Excellent proposal and bid writing skills - able to distil complex information into clear and engaging written proposals, with the ability coach others to do so
-Skills in developing compelling and impactful funding propositions, with a range of internal teams that align funder objectives and the organisation's key strategic priorities.
-A track record in developing successful funding proposals, bids or sales pitches
-Demonstrable experience of managing the process of developing high quality funding asks, across multiple teams, often within tight timescales and drawing in relevant expertise and resources in a timely manner.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Proposal Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly