Supporter Care Assistant
5 days left
- Contract Type
I am currently working with an amazing Children's charity as it looking to recruit a Supporter Care Assistant into their London head office. This is a vital role that provides excellent customer services in order to improve retention of supporters.
* Receive telephone and email queries and respond in a polite and efficient manner. Provide knowledge and information as well as collecting information from generous individuals for donations and records.
* Produce letters for Gift Aid's, any database errors and Adhoc letters for management
* Have a good understanding of database and financial procedures and be diligent in the recording of such. Update records in a timely manner.
* Manage internal correspondence either post or email
Essential experience needed:
* Excellent Customer Services skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and liaise with internal staff
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Supporter Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly