Supporter Care Assistant
I am currently working with an amazing Children's charity as it looking to recruit a Supporter Care Assistant into their London head office. This is a vital role that provides excellent customer services in order to improve retention of supporters.
* Receive telephone and email queries and respond in a polite and efficient manner. Provide knowledge and information as well as collecting information from generous individuals for donations and records.
* Produce letters for Gift Aid's, any database errors and Adhoc letters for management
* Have a good understanding of database and financial procedures and be diligent in the recording of such. Update records in a timely manner.
* Manage internal correspondence either post or email
Essential experience needed:
* Excellent Customer Services skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and liaise with internal staff
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.