Full-time, Permanent (some out of office hour's work will be required, plus additional hours 'as and when' required)
South West London (Central Office is based in Mortlake - 12 mins from Clapham Junction and 23 mins from Waterloo)
Can you develop and manage high-level relationships with charitable trusts, foundations, lottery and statutory stakeholders? Do you want the chance to shine in a Sunday Times ‘Top 20 best non-profits to work for’ and gain a range of leadership development in a fast-growing national charity with a supportive culture?
About Missing People
Our Vision is that every missing person is found safe.
We are a non-judgemental, highly skilled team of staff and volunteers working around the clock for everyone who needs us. We provide free 24-hour confidential support, help, advice by phone, email, text and online, including the opportunity to reconnect. We also coordinate a UK wide network of people, businesses and media to join the search for the estimated 250,000 people who go missing each year.
Missing People is an independent charity that relies on donations.
Responsible for securing income from trusts, foundations, Big Lottery Fund and non- commissioned statutory that meets and exceeds targets and to provide high quality reports based on the needs of each funder. A key part of this role will be working with the Directors Group and Leaders across the organisation to ensure a programme and projects plans are developed to enable successful funding applications.
Fundraising and Communications
The Fundraising and Communications team is responsible for appealing for individual missing people; creating sustainable long-term income and increasing awareness of the charity’s services. Roles within the team offer bright, motivated people who are inspired by our cause the chance to gain significant responsibility in a busy, hardworking and supportive workplace. You will be working directly alongside our Services and Policy & Research teams, providing a tangible reminder of how your hard work makes a real difference.
Missing People is on the Sunday Times "100 Best Not-for-profit Organisations to Work for" List 2016 and offers the below benefits:
- 25 days’ annual leave per annum/pro rata plus statutory holidays
- Additional annual leave days awarded on length of service*
- Company pension contribution
- Life insurance (3 x salary)*
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) including 24/7 support helpline
- Interest-free Season Ticket Loans*
- Additional maternity pay and leave*
- Additional paternity pay*
- Additional sick pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
* available after probation period passed.
To apply, and for a full job description and person specification, please visit our website.
Closing date: 9:00am, on Wednesday 20th September 2017
First Interviews: 25th/26th September 2017
Second Interviews: 4th October 2017
Start date: 13th November 2017
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Campaigning Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Policy & Research Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)