I am currently supporting a amazing youth based charity as it looking to recruit a Philanthropy Manager into their London Head office. This is an amazing opportunity for any Philanthropy Manager to join a very successful team and charity. The role plays a key part in ensuring the best possible stewardship is given to all major donor prospects and that the sub team is maximising all opportunities. You will be responsible for an annual income target for £1.5m from high net worth individuals.
Duties within the role:
* Ensure that the team delivers best-in-class prospecting, identifying and researching appropriate new funders
* Line manage philanthropy executives as required ensuring they are maximising all opportunities
* Support the Senior Head of Philanthropy with the management of other major donor accounts
* Prepare regular income forecasts and other budget reports
Essential experience needed for the role:
* Strong track record of managing 6 figure income prospects
* Experience of building and maintaining relationships with high net-worth individuals
* Experience working on major campaigns and demonstrated aptitude to be successful in face-to-face fundraising
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to pitch and present
IF you feel you are up to the challenge of this role and have the essential experience needed then please do get in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.