Senior Philanthropy Executive
- Contract Type
I am currently supporting a leading housing charity as it looks to recruit a Senior Philanthropy Executive within their London head office. This is a key role in their fundraising team as it brings in well over a £1m per year and focusing on income from high net worth individuals that are capable of making gifts of about £3,000.
Duties within the role:
* Support in the development of the annual and five year plans to deliver the major donor strategy
* Manage and cultivate your own portfolio of donors and prospects
* Support the Senior Philanthropy Manager with setting budgets and forecasts
* Maximise the support of new and existing major donors
* Assist in the identifying and engagement of new relationships
Essential experienced needed for the role:
* Experience within major donor fundraising, the ability to successfully build relationships
* Project management skills and experience
* Ability to manage your own pipeline of prospects
* Experience in reporting and being able to develop a fundraising strategy
If this is the next role for you then please get in touch for further information.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.