Corporate Development Manager
I am currently working alongside a leading national Health charity as they recruit for a Corporate Development Manager, focusing on the commercial fundraising strategy. Based in London, this role will centre around sponsorship and cause related marketing, identifying commercial fundraising opportunities from existing accounts and prospects.
* Development and implementation of the commercial fundraising strategy
* Taking the lead on securing commercial partnership opportunities
* Proactively build and maintain a prospect pipeline for current and future years
* Prepare and present bespoke and captivating pitches and presentations to senior audiences
* Negotiate with, influence and network with senior corporate leaders in order to support the charity
* Demonstrable track record of obtaining sponsorship in a corporate fundraising or commercial marketing background OR three years' experience in a new business and client facing role
* Amazing interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Track record of meeting and exceeding targets
* Fantastic negotiating and influencing skills
If this role has caught your eye, please do not hesitate to apply! It's a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an incredible charity that is on an upwards trajectory.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.