International Grants Assessor
5 days left
- Contract Type
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- An educational charity.
- To lead and be responsible for managing the organisations international funding schemes – managing budgets in association with schemes, payments and financial monitoring.
- To manage and support the professional development of the Funding team.
- To help develop and implement efficient working systems and policy whilst solving any operational problems.
- To provide reports to external and internal bodies whilst also maintaining a strong professional relationship with external stakeholders.
- At least three years’ experience of grant administration.
- Excellent negotiation skills and advanced skills in data analysis.
- A natural leader who takes a professional approach when communicating with internal and external clients.
- Must have an undergraduate degree with knowledge of the UK higher education system.
Deadline: As soon as possible.
Apply for International Grants Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly