Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships
This organisation is an ambitious health charity.
The key responsibilities of this Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships will be:
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of a philanthropy and partnerships fundraising strategy, ensuring all targets are achieved.
- Guaranteeing fundraising strategies remain in line with the Charity's ethos, whilst maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead and manage the Philanthropy and Partnerships team, ensuring all individuals are trained to a high performance
- Establish and implement appropriate processes for developing a pipeline of prospects for each area of fundraising.
- Establish account management protocols for corporate partnerships.
- Develop compelling cases for support, propositions and campaigns to reach the various and appropriate audiences.
- Establish an in-depth understanding of potential prospects across all sources of income.
- Develop good levels of integration across the different areas of philanthropy and partnerships, highlighting opportunities to seek support from a network of trustees
- Ensure all staff receive timely review meetings, appraisals, and training and development opportunities.
- Remain aware of development, trends and legislations which are likely to impact upon the workings of the charity.
- Be responsible for and able to evidence own personal development by undertaking relevant training, meetings and conferences.
The person specification for this Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships is:
- Ability to develop and implement a fundraising strategy in line with the organisation's corporate strategy.
- Clear and concise written communication skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and networking skills.
- Previous success in working with diverse and remote managers.
- Ability to demonstrate creative and innovative thinking.
- Excellent leadership, management and team building skills.
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate leadership behaviours, which reflect the values and principles of the charity.
- Ability to develop services in line with the ethos and values, which meet the customer needs.
- Ability to manage own time, priorities and workload.
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £42,000 and £45,000, depending on experience.