Programme Technical Lead
Circa £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
24 months fixed term contract
The IET are seeking a Technical Lead to be responsible for delivery of the technical aspects of the Know Your Customer (KYC) programme. KYC is a business-driven, technology enabled, process improvement and change programme. It involves replacement of the core systems that manage membership, sales order processing (with e-commerce), events and CRM, as well as a significant amount of complex integration to other systems. This is a hands-on role, both managing an internal technical team and external suppliers (including off-shore), and undertaking programme and technical tasks required to ensure successful programme delivery.
The role is responsible for implementation and assurance of the technology workstream which includes:
• Solution design
• Data architecture and migration
• Hosting and environments
• Systems development and integration
• Testing and acceptance
• Analysis and functional delivery
You will also have day-to-day management responsibility for a team of c5-10 internal & external resources.
Main Duties and Responsibilities (summary)
- Work closely with the KYC Programme Manager to ensure delivery of the programme scope, approach, direction, programme fit-for-purpose and timescales
- Provide day to day technical leadership in an agile environment of the dedicated programme technical team through solution identification, design, implementation and transition to BAU, resolving technical issues and having a focus on delivery to time and quality.
- Liaise, collaborate with, and direct (where necessary) internal and external technical teams and third party suppliers.
- Liaise and collaborate with the business change team and end-users Responsible for the estimating, planning and delivery of technical solutions including CRM, online & sales order processing services with complex system integration.
- Work with the technical and programme management teams to support planning, budgeting and correct resource and time allocation, recruiting resources where necessary.
- Take a business-driven approach to solution definition and realisation.
- Responsible for technical governance by managing, reviewing and documenting the technological approaches, policies, standards and working practices making sure these are adhered to.
- Provide day to day liaison with technical suppliers to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Manage technical issues and risks
- Adhere to security and data protection requirements
- Follow the project management processes and methods used by the IET
Essential Experience and Skills
- Leadership of technical teams in a mission-critical IT environment, gaining credibility, corralling ideas, identifying best solutions to meet business needs, and meeting delivery time, cost and quality
- On-shore and off-shore supplier liaison, collaboration and management
- Working to standard methodologies including experience in agile delivery (Scrum)
- Hands-on technical task delivery with good understanding of current technologies
- Major systems implementation of sales order processing , CRM (MS Dynamics preferred) and, ideally, finance systems
- Major systems integration and data conversion, ideally using middleware
- Strong situational analysis, solution identification and decision making
- Collaborative working with business users to meet business needs and deliver business benefits through technology delivery
- Able to absorb complex technical information across multiple domains and communicates effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Broad understanding of all aspects of IT project delivery, IT business-as-usual service delivery, IT strategy, processes, capabilities and governance
- Follow due process and policies; set up well managed solutions
- Delivery focussed, self-starting team player who is able to work collaboratively and proactively.
- Core business systems configuration and customisation
- Microsoft SQL
- Database administration
- Hosted environments including Microsoft Azure
- Integrations and data mappings
- Web APIs, REST and SOAP
- Business Intelligence and data warehouses
- Development and release lifecycle
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Other mission-critical systems including customer relationship management, membership and events management
- Enterprise Architecture development
- Specific systems: MS-Dynamics CRM, Silverbear CRM, AdvantageCS, Scribe integration