Associate Director of Media & PR
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applications for this role. However, to be considered for other roles, please send your CV to email@example.com.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A major health charity.
- To deliver the media, PR and celebrity engagement strategy to support the organisations campaigning, lobbying, projects and fundraising. And to reach potential beneficiaries of the charities work to take action.
- To line manage 2 managers who in turn line manage a further 4 members of the team.
- To oversee a significant budget to undertake the media and PR work so that targets and goals are reached.
- Experienced in producing successful media and PR strategies thus increasing the engagement with the charity.
- A positive leader who can motivate staff to maximise media coverage on a wide variety of issues and campaigns
- A strong relationship builder – internally with all parts of the organisational and externally with partners and in networks that benefit the charity