Marketing and Alumni Manager - 12 months
We are currently working with a Health Charity based in the heart of London. The charity is recruiting a Marketing and Alumni Manager to cover a maternity leave.
Hours: 4 or 5 days a week
Contract: 12 months
As the Marketing and Alumni Manager you will need to develop strong relationships with people across the organisation to provide strategic communications and marketing advice.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will also build relationships with Alumni, for example Senior Clinicians or Health Care managers so any experience dealing with this stakeholder group would be ideal.
- Senior experience of marketing communications in an alumni relations or membership marketing position within a University, Membership/Professional body, Network or Charity.
- Experience of developing, implementing, advising and evaluating marketing communications.
- Ability to engage effectively with people internally and externally in order to maintain collaborative relationships.
- Develop and maintain relationships with members of the Alumni.
- Manage integrated marketing communications strategies.
- Influence external target audiences working in health and healthcare through traditional and digital media.
- Support the Senior Manager in developing and maintaining the brand in relation to their Alumni.
- Develop, manage and implement marketing and communications projects, strategies and plans.
This role will be closing on September 8th at 17.00
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.